As you may know, Brainly has a team of awesome Moderators that are here to help users and keep the site in tip-top shape!
When a Moderator deletes a question or answer, an automatic response is sent stating why the content was removed. Some key rules are:
- Questions must be about a school subject and should be as clear and objective as possible.
- Answers cannot be copied from another website, source, or user.
- Answers cannot contain links to other websites.
- Answers must be correct, complete, and written in your own words.
- Comments about a question or answer should only be placed in the areas reserved for comments, which are marked on the site.