On Brainly, we have a group of members called Moderators who ensure that all questions and answers on Braily meet our standards. Some of the actions they perform are:
- asking users to correct answers
- deleting answers and questions that do not adhere to posting guidelines
- warning members who continually break the rules
These actions are part of the moderation process and are referred to as moderation actions.
When a Moderator decides to delete your question or answer, he or she will send you a reason for the action. The most common reasons for deleting questions or answers are:
- Questions that are not related to a school subject, or are not clear and objective
- Answers that are copied from other websites, sources, or users
- Answers that are incorrect or contain errors
- Comments that are added in improper places, such as in the answer fields
Moderators are also responsible for helping members understand how Brainly works!